Saturday, December 21, 2013

Bathroom toiletries basket and sign. I really like this touch...but will I actually have the time/money to organize and get this put in the bathrooms?? Hmmm. Would be nice!


Download whole gallery
Julia Kontogruni Wedding Dresses 2013
Julia Kontogruni Wedding Dresses 2013

Download whole gallery

Download whole gallery
Monique Lhuillier Bridal Spring 2013
Monique Lhuillier Bridal Spring 2013

Download whole gallery
Bathroom toiletries basket and sign. I really like this touch...but will I actually have the time/money to organize and get this put in the bathrooms?? Hmmm. Would be nice!
Bathroom toiletries basket and sign.  I really like this touch...but will I actually have the time/money to organize and get this put in the bathrooms??  Hmmm.  Would be nice!

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment