Friday, December 20, 2013

.Have a box for advice...read some out-loud at the reception and then the rest together later... This is a cool idea for people to write a note at start of the wedding, while waiting on photos etc?

Large framed wedding photo
Large framed wedding photo

Download whole gallery
Probably do this on my wedding day
Probably do this on my wedding day

Download whole gallery
I love this but I would put my mommy and daddy are getting married or my daddy asked my mommy to marry him and she said YES I'd keep it with the Humans (:
I love this but I would put my mommy and daddy are getting married or my daddy asked my mommy to marry him and she said YES  I'd keep it with the Humans (:

Download whole gallery
.Have a box for advice...read some out-loud at the reception and then the rest together later... This is a cool idea for people to write a note at start of the wedding, while waiting on photos etc?
.Have a box for advice...read some out-loud at the reception and then the rest together later... This is a cool idea for people to write a note at start of the wedding, while waiting on photos etc?

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment