Thursday, December 19, 2013

Wedding nails! Super cute. Love love love. Too bad I'm already married and can't do this. Maybe I can convince a friend who is getting married to do this...@Dana Curtis Nixon or @Julianne M. Holbert perhaps...?

Cute wedding photos @L Photographie !
Cute wedding photos @L Photographie !

Download whole gallery
Wedding nails! Super cute. Love love love. Too bad I'm already married and can't do this. Maybe I can convince a friend who is getting married to do this...@Dana Curtis Nixon or @Julianne M. Holbert perhaps...?
Wedding nails! Super cute. Love love love. Too bad I'm already married and can't do this. Maybe I can convince a friend who is getting married to do this...@Dana Curtis Nixon or @Julianne M. Holbert perhaps...?

Download whole gallery
Oscar de la Renta Wedding Dresses Fall 2011
Oscar de la Renta Wedding Dresses Fall 2011

Download whole gallery
beautiful. When I get married in a barn this will be the look I'll go for :)
beautiful. When I get married in a barn this will be the look I'll go for :)

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment